Tuesday, September 25, 2007

DORKY RAIN NOW...

An annual festival featuring the arts of Asia has come to the eastern Chinese city of Nantong, in Jiangsu Province
Last night Bi sang It's Raining , Bad guy ,I do ~ 50,000 audiencesat 9th Asian Arts Festival in Nantong
Talk about ‘chains overload’…
And the hair! Oh the hair… *me looks for scissors*
I wonder, does JiHoon have a Dorky-On-Dorky-Off Button on him? How easy it is for him to change from Suave (Clear ads) to Cutesy (Fu Ma CF) to Ultra-Mega-Hot (CK ads) to Geeky Kindergarten Boy (Fu Ma presscon) to Biker Dude/RockStar Shocker (Nantung rehearsals with the tattoo shirt that almost killed me) to… this one. So what’s next? Based on the trend, I hope it’s something manlier.Edit: See? If we can’t see the little chain on his vest, it looks infinitely better. Ergo, it’s not necessary. Take note of that, Ms. Wardrobe Person.
hmmmm is RETRO look in now? or BRUCE LEE's hair-do is back in fashion? GAH!!!

No comments: