Sunday, September 23, 2007

Bad Hair day isn't it Rain?

Rain looks like a cute kid- a kindergarten kid that graduated with honors see the medal?hahahaha
arrrrgh! is this the hairstyle Rain is boasting about? that we all should watch out for the Shanghai concert? duh?! I know that BANGS is in but nyeks! but that SMILE! I dearly missed! so long he never flash those pearly whites...
This event was during the press conference of the FUMA cake in Shanghai...Ahhh did I just mentioned that it's a prescon? ohh I thought it's their wedding day! ( The manager of the Fuma cake and Rain I mean...)if you'll see the video of this conference http://218.78.214.136/new/flash/playerFlv.swf?vid=885 you'll die out laughing hahahaha, this guy(manager) started to do the newlywed champagne thing, Rain was so embarassed and couldn't stop laughing that he transferred the glass on the other hand hahahahawhoa! I now pronounced you as husaband and waaaaa! aren't they confused? or am I? ahahaha
the manager was so clingy to Rain, he said they get Rain to be the endorser of their product because Rain's skin is so smooth it looks like their cake hahahaha!
again, the hair is a nonononononono!

No comments: