Thursday, June 28, 2007

seng-il chukkahamnida Ji-hoon oppa

Hello, this is Rain.
I came to be over twenty-five years old already.I thought I might always be able to stay at my junior age; I ‘m in mid-twenty already.I still feel the high school girls, who put on the uniforms, as my sisters,I cannot believe that I became mid-twenty. Anyway, thanks for the message of happy birthday.I’m so happy for you guys’ message.It will be more wonderful if I could spend this time with you guys.I’m also so sorry.
However, I decided to contribute my birthday to my future.(I didn’t have a seaweed soup yet…too bad..)Now I’m staying in LA, meeting all relevant people with regard to the movie and my English Album.
The movie, “Speed Racer,” which I will take shooting from next month, will be very fun.It will be such a great experience, and I ‘m so excited to work with so many good talents.
And also look forward to the album.I’m having meetings with good people and preparing a huge project.
The movie and the album will come out next year.And above all, I’m very thankful for all your support to help the Asian concerts finish very well.This tour was planned 3 years ago, and all the people did work really hard.However, it was you guys who made it.I do appreciate all your support!
Now on the way to America for the concerts, I faced a couple of problems such as the name of “Rain” and the production issue.
I’m very sad and upset, since I really wanted to keep my promise with you guys.I had to forgive so many things because of this tour, but..
Besides, a lot of rumors came out due to the production problem.I hope that people ’s greed don’t ruin our concerts anymore.
I’d better plan next tour and set up the stage by myself. Then, there won’t be any problem,will be? Keke.
Anyway, don’ t worry.I’ve told you many times that I wouldn’t even start, if I couldn ‘t show 100% of my things.I’m doing my very best for that 100%.I’ll be your Rain who you guys are very proud of and not shame on.
Please keep watching me and support me ^_______^Jun. 25th, having twenty-fifth birthday,Very truly yours,
Rain
source : http://cafe.daum.net/RainWorldtaken from rain-usa

No comments: