Wednesday, February 13, 2008

UPDATES


Based on what was posted by Jay of Rain-USA, this is what JiHoon, et al revealed at the presscon:
1. His second Hollywood movie is called Ninja Assassin (based on the anime Ninja Scroll) where he would be playing the lead role of Jubei. It will be helmed by the team of Joel Silver and the Wachowski Brothers. He has stressed that his role will not be Japanese. At which point, I felt like he was looking straight at me, saying, “quit worrying, AgentP, no possible diplomatic rows will happen in the future”. Although it got me to thinking: aren’t ninjas supposed to be Japanese?? Someone please enlighten me on this.
2. He is going to release a single for the Olympics (I guess this is the one for Samsung), and then the next album - that is, the one for international release -will come after the second movie… if he has time to do so (wait, does this mean he has something planned after the movie that is more concrete than recording the album?? hmm… ).
So I guess we’ll be seeing more of JiHoon Jung and less of Rain for a while…
3. Rain: “I have no problem conversing in English.”
Whooooaaaaaa! Big words! Is this a challenge or what?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.