Sunday, August 12, 2007

Rain as a song composer

Shinwah"s song called Island
Translated by angelix http://shinhwa.biz/forumsTake out with exact proper credits


Why didn’t you say that the past memories that we had together didn’t help our love

You’re supposed to say that we can’t be together with our only love
At that moment, you didn’t see that when I send u, looks like all of my life has stop, but you didn’t leave anything.

Just you that stayed in my heart, so I just try again to catch you but I didn’t get you.
I wish that I didn’t get as much painAs I think to get some excuses to say goodbye

I should remember this moment when I hug you , but I didn`t

Could you return to me, for I am not sad anymore,I’m very still missing you.
Maybe if we will get the same portion of love,I hope our love wouldn’t change just as much

When we love, all we need is just that emotions of love,

Will we be happy if there’s only one for love emotions since

We do not need anything else
This is mine,This is my hope,But now, everything of those are just my thoughts,

I do know well in your mind, u can see my feelings about youI only wish to get as little pain

As I prepare to say goodbyeWhen I hugged u, I just want to remember that.

fter I say goodbye to you, for I do not want to miss you.


I heard the song, not the best sound quality from the link though, but it sure sounded like " Not a Single Day" a song of Ji Hoon penned by of course JYP, hey it's actually a relief knowing Ji Hoon can write songs now that best bud JYP is not going to write him songs...

No comments: